Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Smartest Girl in the Room is now available in paperback!

Aww yeah!

Now, every author is going to be excited about getting their work into paperback (well, most), but I am particularly excited because I went through four proof cycles. I just kept finding something, and while rounds two and three were minor (I'd probably be forgiven for an errant period and a couple of extra prepositions in the dedication), but they would have tormented me. Also, even though this has been through multiple beta-readers and my editor, I know someone is going to find something else. As I said in a forum last night, I have found typos in the classics, and I am betting that Euripides had some too, you know? But because I am self-published, any error of mine is magnified by a factor of one thousand and proof that we're all amateur-hack-charlatans, so I have to eliminate the most glaring ones.

So you know, some of the corrections I needed to make were also in the electronic copy, aka the one I imagine I'm going to sell more of. Those changes have already been updated electronically. If you bought before yesterday (May 15, 2013), please let me know and I will be happy to send you a clean copy.

So, without further ado, here is the link to the CreateSpace page where you can now buy my paperback. (The link to Amazon proper should be live in a few days.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out how to get my book into the libraries :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment